POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hdri cube to lat long : Re: hdri cube to lat long Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hdri cube to lat long
From: Jim
Date: 24 Jan 2003 14:10:18
Message: <web.3e318e63987060ffbf033edd0@news.povray.org>
Hi Gilles,

   This is what I did:

1. loaded a 60k *.bmp test file, not HDR, but good for a test of
   program functionality.
2. loaded five more copies of the same image.
3. opened the transformations dialog box.
4. chose the input/output options.
5. ran the program and waited.
 After awhile, the program came back with a cross-box image that I saved as
JPEG.

While I was at it , I tested the lat-lon ouput option.
This requires only one input file. It worked on the same test image.

                                    Jim Julian