POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Too Reel : Re: Too Reel Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too Reel
From: Nikias
Date: 23 Jan 2003 08:50:13
Message: <web.3e2ff20a9051871cb516c65e0@news.povray.org>
Peter Warren wrote:
> ... SNIP ...
>
>p.s. One of the great joys in my life is the inspiration I get
>     from everyone that participates in the pov newsgroups.
>     I would be remiss in not mentioning Ive's Vermeer image and Tim's
>     WorldBowl pic. Thanks guys!

Hey, thanks! I always get that nice and cozy
feeling when someone mentions me and my "work"/art
in such a positive way, and even negative is
sometimes nice...
(I just remember that IRTC-Entry Loneliness, my
image entitled "2 Lonely" (the one with the pills)
had one comment like: "This kind of pictures should
be forbidden!" I liked that...)

But, this topic should be put to off-topic, cause we're
not talking pure POV-Code... ;-)

So head there and look for title "Tims Response 2 Too reel"

Tim Nikias