POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : # of objects in a model : # of objects in a model Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  # of objects in a model
From: gonzo
Date: 16 Jan 2003 17:05:04
Message: <web.3e272b5a2c0a881a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
I've been building a pretty complex model using numerous #while loops and
macros. Is there a way to tell how many parts are in the final model?

POV tells me there are 1047 frame level objects, but what does that mean?
(It was over 1100 before I added a macro that I estimate added another
200-300 pieces.)

My guesstimate so far is about 3700 parts, but I'd really like to have a
precise number.

Thanks.

RG - remember, its not whether you win or lose, its how many endorsement
contracts you signed before the season ended