POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3d splines with uniform intervals ??? : Re: 3d splines with uniform intervals ??? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d splines with uniform intervals ???
From: Mike E
Date: 15 Jan 2003 07:35:03
Message: <web.3e2554896e508e7a640b40990@news.povray.org>
Ok Guys (or maybe Girls - it's hard to tell online).
But enough said. I guess I really only wanted to find out whether P3.5 had
some inbuilt method of doing this or whether I had to start coding. I've
only recently switched over from MegaPov 0.5 and I was used to those 3d
splines.
I am familiar with maths & coding, so I'll either play with the examples
provided or figure out my own way (that's why PoV is so much fun).
If I have any problems, I'll be back.

Thanks for all responses

#declare Mikes_IQ = pow(200,4);  //on a good day