POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : underwater media help! : Re: underwater media help! Server Time
18 May 2024 17:10:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: underwater media help!
From: gonzo
Date: 10 Jan 2003 14:05:06
Message: <web.3e1f1861bb4e9f3aa0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:

>My most successful attempt was
>http://www.slimeland.com/images/pictures/realwater.jpg. >

Hey, that water looks good! But a tip, (from someone who spends a LOT of
time underwater) the bubbles are all wrong... Only the smallest bubbles are
spherical. As the bubbles rise to the surface and expand, they flatten out
to a flying saucer shape. (and break into smaller bubbles around the edges
so they appear in clusters, almost never see single bubbles)

RG - they told me in school they were preparing me for the real world... so
now I've graduated to the real world, what happened to recess?