POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thanks for the help! : Re: Thanks for the help! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks for the help!
From: gonzo
Date: 9 Jan 2003 22:05:05
Message: <web.3e1e36bde0626b5f1864c80@news.povray.org>
Tom A. wrote:
>This group is great!
>
>Twice in the last two days, I started to write up a request for help.
>As I cleaned up the code to show just the problem I was having, I found
>my mistake.
>
>I couldn't have done it without you guys!!
>
>:-)

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I've only actually posted two questions, out of
the 15-20 I've started.

I just assumed it was because whoever wrote the forum software infused it
with all the masterful brilliance of all the artists and programmers who
would someday use it. (A trick they undoubtedly figured out from asking a
question on a forum while taking a hot bath...)

RG - whoever said the hand is quicker than the eye obviously never saw me
typing...