POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.2 : Re: Pyvon 1.2 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:44:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon 1.2
From: HENON fabien
Date: 6 Jan 2003 05:05:04
Message: <web.3e19549d84d5eda27ff7c9e30@news.povray.org>
Peter wrote:
>this quote from fabien Henon of Monday 06 Jan 2003 11:29 am:
>>
>> As always, comments, suggestions, flames, congratulations are welcome

Could you tell me what you have in the Insert directory (just the first 10
items will be enough). It might be because of the way your files are sorted
in your directory.

Something else : edit the file d35.py, goto line 2252 and replace

menu1.add_command(label=x.......

with :

menu.add_command(label=x.......

Tell me if it works better.