POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Nendo Demo Wanted :P : Nendo Demo Wanted :P Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:06:30 EDT (-0400)
  Nendo Demo Wanted :P
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 14 Nov 2002 07:20:04
Message: <web.3dd3949f14a2a1df641f1e9f0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Does anybody knows where can I download the Nendo demo?

I've searched the net intensivelly for it, but all the links I found pointed
to the nendo's homepage which is down. :(

I really would like to try it because Wings3D works fine in my pc at work
but has a strange behaviour at my home pc: all menus are empty (in a way
that the text isn't draw) so it's very hard to actually do something that
way. Both machines have win 2k so it probably is something about my Matrox
Milleniun AGP 200 that sucks. :P

Thnx in advance.

Best regards.