POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : pov 3.5 syntax files for vim? : Re: pov 3.5 syntax files for vim? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:06:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov 3.5 syntax files for vim?
From: Doctor John
Date: 8 Nov 2002 09:05:05
Message: <web.3dcbc48280ed77eeb29393de0@news.povray.org>
Safari wrote:

>how old?  this one ships with povray 3.5 stuff (current vim version)

I'm still using 5.7 but, no problem, this will give me a start for rewriting
my own file.
I suppose I could upload vim 6.x if I mess up the conversion, but at least
I'll get some much-needed learning experience doing it the hard way.
Many thanx for the link

John
--

SkriptKiddy: Hey, I just wrote a program that crashes Windows XP

Unix Hacker: So what, I got that free with the OS.