POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Saving old messages? : Re: Saving old messages? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saving old messages?
From: lieven ke
Date: 10 Sep 2002 10:00:09
Message: <web.3d7dfa68b0890be52e94ffb00@news.povray.org>
Nothing to do with the previous message !  Sorry... M'not used to the
newsgroup

Few weeks ago while browsing in the POVray newsgroup, I saw a matt (type
sisal matt)
made of a large amount of height-field (and the small image was attached to
the message).

I really need it but can not find it, even by doing search.

Could someone send me the small image so that I can create a sisal matt
effect or weaven material.

Thanks a lot...

Cheers - The French Pot head Pixies from the Green Country Kenya