POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.msdos : Does ANYBODY still use POV-MSDOS : Re: Does ANYBODY still use POV-MSDOS Server Time
6 May 2024 17:58:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does ANYBODY still use POV-MSDOS
From: Rohan Bernett
Date: 4 Sep 2002 21:55:07
Message: <web.3d76b90e2d3b68c4d02c7b870@news.povray.org>
Alf Peake wrote:
>Now, with 3.5, I have pov running while I'm
>surfing or otherwise wasting my time on the same box :)

I tried rendering while using the internet, slowed responses down terribly.
Then again, I was listening to a .mod file with Winamp, had 4 Netscape
windows open, and was downloading several files with Getright at the same
time. :-)

I don't really want to think about how slow one of my planned animations
would be to render (probably take several days on the P3/500).

Rohan _e_ii