POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About a (maybe) cool idea with blobs and splines... : Re: About a (maybe) cool idea with blobs and splines... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About a (maybe) cool idea with blobs and splines...
From: Christian
Date: 4 Sep 2002 15:30:09
Message: <web.3d765e54fac2eacd483985df0@news.povray.org>
Well, guys, sorry, but I got to leave the news server for now... got to go
to my college. Maybe in the afternoon I'll post the complete content of the
RTF here, so you can understand better what I'd like to propose...

If you'd like to mail me (but communication in this server is fine, but as I
said, if you'd like to), here's my personal contact info:

mails:                sol### [at] latinmailcom
                      las### [at] hotmailcom

Bye for now!