POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Article: Povray's Arealights - Cheap Hack or Not? : Re: Article: Povray's Arealights - Cheap Hack or Not? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Article: Povray's Arealights - Cheap Hack or Not?
From: Alex
Date: 30 Aug 2002 07:55:03
Message: <web.3d6f5cb4170d095415e7f0160@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:
>Do you really think that that those of us using POV-Ray everyday, about
>the only practically usable Renderer that supports both meshes and complex
>not tesselated surfaces, need to be told about the advantages and
>disadvantages of meshes?

I said:
.... I'm getting pedantic, apologies to all...

I was pedantically reiterating the concept, I admit it.

I even managed to sound condescending....shame on me.

I just felt that ABX was missing my point. English is not my mother tongue
and I tend to get pompous when I write in English.

BTW, I always wanted to congrat you for the water tutorial.

Alex