POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YetAnotherFeatureRequest : Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest
From: CherryMoon
Date: 23 Aug 2002 05:50:07
Message: <web.3d66041ab79e1021ddfe293c0@news.povray.org>
>Not a bad idea at all. I don't think that having strict sub-section names...
Thanks but -Of course-,-Of course-, NO strict naming here...(I took some
optional-though-not-randomly-chosen-names-I-must-admit as exemples ;)

>sometimes the camera may well be found at the bottom), but the possibility...
this doesn't change anything because "scanning" file sequentially and then
placing them into appropriate sections doesn't mean they MUST follow a
strict order

>of having sections tags that the editor would recognise as such would be
and again Thanks because -sections tags- (or tabs?) was the word I was
chasing after ...seem that your english is better than mine!