POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YetAnotherFeatureRequest : Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest
From: CherryMoon
Date: 22 Aug 2002 18:45:04
Message: <web.3d65694fb79e1021ddfe293c0@news.povray.org>
Me Again,
....have to report a BiG-BuG on the posting
Seem that two lines are missing from the preview:(maybe because of
brackets?)
(thus making no sense at all for the whole message >8(
here are they again:
after line 11
>ex:
-|messages||Scene1.pov||Scene2.pov||ShpereOnChecker.pov|
>||includes|constants||macros||camera||lights||

>|(include stuff of Scene1.pov)

I hope this will make it more understandable