POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : multiple scenes in one render : multiple scenes in one render Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:44:39 EDT (-0400)
  multiple scenes in one render
From: nathan 2002
Date: 16 Aug 2002 10:00:16
Message: <web.3d5d0483b455187d1336c7230@news.povray.org>
There are two situations I can think of that would want a picture moving
within a seperate scene;

1. The myst-type book (what I'm trying now)

2. A realistic TV screen (picture moving, but camera on a different scene)

both sould have limitations;

lighting of one scene doesn't effect the other, clocks are allowed different
speeds, etc.

It would essentially call for two renders in one scene, with one used as a
image map in another- but how would you get it to go automatically?

N.