POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Argh, sorry.... : Argh, sorry.... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Argh, sorry....
From: Mike
Date: 7 Aug 2002 18:15:10
Message: <web.3d519b139d0219df8b0b6f760@news.povray.org>
My long subject line screwed up my post. When I tried to reply to apologize,
the reply went into a new thread with the same problem...the message body
is chopped off.

In my original post I said that meshes will allow in interior_texture
statement, but if even one triangle is textured individually, the entire
back of the mesh reverts to the exterior texture. Would this be considered
a bug?

Sorry again.