POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Parameters, esp. angle : Re: Camera Parameters, esp. angle Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Parameters, esp. angle
From: Mike
Date: 5 Aug 2002 17:45:11
Message: <web.3d4ef0daa27e73858b0b6f760@news.povray.org>
Like I mentioned in the other thread, panoramic cameras behaved this way in
3.1 as well. I wonder if this was overlooked in the source, or whether it
is intended to work that way, in which case the docs should be updated to
reflect the fact that angle has no effect on the panoramic camera type.

Heh, I always though it was just me. No one ever noticed this before? I'm
surprised. I guess I can feel like I've contributed now. :)