POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. : Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff.
From: Mike
Date: 5 Aug 2002 17:35:19
Message: <web.3d4eeeb64746c3d78b0b6f760@news.povray.org>
Ichthyostega wrote:
>I had a look to the sources. It is clearly not your
>fault, panoramic camera ignores the angle.

Thanks!  This was true in 3.1 as well, but somehow I always figured it was
something I was doing wrong! I tried looking at the source, but I'm not
that experienced a programmer and I honestly can't follow much of it.

I've been trying to figure out default values for many things, and the
source hasn't helped me much...like yesterday I was trying to find the
default distance value for a rainbow. I gave up trying, but I know from
experimenting that it is greater than 10,000.   :)

Any recommendations on how to find things like default values in the source?