POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. : Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff.
From: Mike
Date: 2 Aug 2002 20:50:03
Message: <web.3d4b278b4746c3d78b0b6f760@news.povray.org>
Thanks I understand it now.

I just discovered that if angle is present it will take precedence over a
direction vector, no matter what order they are specified in. So a
direction vector following an angle will not have an effect and will not
override the angle value. The right vector can still be modified however. I
suppose this is the desired behavior.  :)

On the other hand, angle will still not affect my panoramic cameras at all.
I used marker posts as suggested and I'm getting what appears to be an
angle of 180 degrees no matter what I specify. The right and direction
vectors change the appearance of the image, but the overall angle remains
at 180.   :(