POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. : Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff.
From: Mike
Date: 2 Aug 2002 19:15:09
Message: <web.3d4b11784746c3d78b0b6f760@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hermann_Vo=DFeler?= wrote:
>Mike wrote:

I had set up some test scenes, although adding posts at specific angles is a
great idea I hadn't thought about. I'll try it tonight and see if I can get
angle to do something.  :)

So for the perspective camera, specifying angle after direction will
override the value give in diection? I presume it works both ways, i.e.
angle before direction means angle is overridden? I'll have to experiment
with this on various camera types.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Thanks.

Any other cases like this you can think of?