POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob based water system? : Re: Blob based water system? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob based water system?
Date: 6 Dec 2001 08:33:59
Message: <wbelm8mpvu.fsf@jones.oslo.infostream.no>
["Captain Tylor" <fis### [at] hrupennedu>]
| It seems to work for me.  I haven't tried the actual program yet though.

I'm running it right now. It's pretty interesting, but for some reason
that I can't completely understand, it does not use blobs, only spheres,
and it's not very well documented. I'm running a modified version of
the scenes that came with it. I'll post a link to the finished animation
when it's done. :)

--
It's a dark day for mad science.