POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Mesh as solid. : Re: Mesh as solid. Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh as solid.
Date: 7 Feb 1998 08:23:12
Message: <wb1zxfo8fz.fsf@tycho.intervett.no>
[ron### [at] farmworkscom (Ronald L. Parker)]

Thanks for all the information! Actually, this is quite embarrassing
as I never actually tested to give ior to a mesh object. I assumed it
wouldn't work since a mesh is merely a collection of triangles, and a
totally flat object with refraction is pointless.

if Inside is _only_ used by CSG, that would mean that things like
halos and attenuation would work aswell.

--
Every action has an equal and opposite satisfaction.