POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools
From: Mike Williams
Date: 12 May 2004 13:55:12
Message: <vw6HyAA1TmoAFw9Q@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it CFM who wrote:
>If I go to Tools and click on something like Edit Master POVRAY.ini, I get a
>Tool Error window saying, "Could not run program." What's wrong?

(In the absence of any contrary indication, I'll assume you're using
Windows.) Is it possible that the copy of notepad.exe on your machine
has been deleted, moved or otherwise made inaccessible?. Windows POVRay
invokes Notepad for the "Edit <something>" options in the Tools menu.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure