POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 10 Mar 2004 18:06:08
Message: <vv7v40ts1efre05hgffl4h7stng92ursd9@4ax.com>
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:59:40 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>> Costs? The software can be sourced freely. Just because you've been
>> bitten by software does not mean we all have.
>
>And just because I've been bitten by software doesn't mean I'm lazy.

I've got you in love with that word "lazy", no?

But seriously, again I say, just because you've had bad experiences
with software in the past is no sign that it will happen again, either
for you or others. Shying away from the new because of the old is not
going to get you far. Sure we all to a degree do not like progress,
but progress is always present.
My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com