POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dan Farmer? and other "POV oldies" : Re: Dan Farmer? and other "POV oldies" Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dan Farmer? and other "POV oldies"
From: Alan Kong
Date: 18 Aug 2002 19:44:16
Message: <vkb0muc3qf2m70fbcrn4pb9k5mafliuuf8@4ax.com>
On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 09:43:48 EDT Bubbles wrote:

>Whatever happened to Dan Farmer and other oldies from POV, I can't seem to
>find any of their work at povray.org, i was looking for Dan's famous camera

  Cam1.pov, the scene featuring a Canon AE-1, was designed by POV-Team
member, artist Mike Miller. Dan was known for other nice scenes and for
his POV-Ray development (source code) work. See message I.D.
l7bflu8l8f7jc27ol04l0a50p4443lncr4@4ax.com in this group.

  Both Mike and Dan 'retired' from being active POV-Team members several
years ago.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg