POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle) : Re: BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:06:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle)
From: Alan Kong
Date: 25 Oct 1999 21:42:21
Message: <vgUVOAf2A6IpkcGkadwbJlIYGQpl@4ax.com>
On 25 Oct 1999 15:33:25 -0400, par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) wrote:

>.bugreports is a fairly good way to make bug reports these days,
>especially now that it's moderated.

  Hi, Ron and Marc. I did receive the bugreport from Michael Rose, first
posted to p.b. but I thought it best to follow a standard of first posting
in .general. At the time, it didn't occur to me to ask Michael to post only
the diff relevant to his bugfix. That's a good idea.

  Here's a copy of my post to Michael: