POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Geometry Question : Re: Geometry Question Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometry Question
From: Alan Kong
Date: 26 Jan 2001 00:02:57
Message: <vf027tksqbfj9e0u28im2k1kfh60vcjsfp@4ax.com>
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:18:04 +0200 Eitan Tal wrote:

>I had to post HTML and an image!

  Hi, Eitan. You certainly may post an image in the *proper* group. HTML
is unnecessary. Plain text is preferred. This can be set in Netscape's
Options or Preferences.

  Once again, please read "Where can I post my binary or text file" in
the p.announce.frequently-asked-questions group. You might want to read
all of the other articles in that group while you're there.

  For an example of one acceptable way to post your image and your
question, see the example I posted in the p.BINARIES.images group. It
can be found as a reply in the thread, "Pic for Eitan Tal's geometry
question", and I posted it on 25-Jan-2001 07:52am -08:00 UTC.

  Familiarizing yourself with posting guidelines will make your visit to
this news server more productive and more fun <s>.