POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Metric redux : Re: Metric redux Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metric redux
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Oct 2008 18:13:05
Message: <v80qf4dpjf54thkb4adjmiqdsf4tarc9q3@4ax.com>
On 20 Oct 2008 10:55:53 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 08:39:16 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> Indeed! So when the American authorities stop asking for my credit card
>> details, a list of recent transactions and my inside leg measurement,
>> I'll think about it again
>
>Well, just send it to me, and I'll take care of it. ;-)

What! My inside leg measurement? Perv! :-)

>> There are quite a few things I'd like to see in RL.
>
>Same here....A few friends of mine just spent some time in Moab, UT, and
>having looked at some of the pictures, before I leave Utah, I need to go
>down there and see it for myself.

Driving to Glasgow tonight I listened to a programme on the BBC's R4 called
"Traveller's Tree"
"With more flights being allowed to regional hub airports in North America this
year, tourism to the United States is expanding beyond the usual destinations.
Katie finds out about the hidden delights of small-town America and hears how an
extinct Arizona volcano is being transformed into the world's first celestial
visitor experience."

It might be interesting to use the listen again feature,
--

Regards
     Stephen