POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 : Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:39:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5
Date: 16 Jan 2002 10:37:45
Message: <v17b4u8u8uclvcdhs5pvlcs9pludrnkagt@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:23:44 -0800, "Mitchell Waite" <mit### [at] dnaicom> wrote:
> BTW I checked 10 times in the last two days for the new beta

Two days ago beta 9 was valid and working :-)

> read the newsgroups for some comment about where it was
> posted a similar message two days ago and got no reponse

Have your readed some threads about how previous betas appeared ? In particular
comments from team about announcing and working way? Have you readed in
beta-test group where I anounced in december that beta 9 will expire before
expiration time?

> So it wasn't for lack of trying that I put up this message.

You started this thread day after beta release :-)

ABX