POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Example of Rope Macro : Re: Example of Rope Macro Server Time
28 Apr 2024 18:02:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Example of Rope Macro
Date: 22 Jan 2002 05:36:09
Message: <usfq4uc1tf4j79s2ide76ejcqjds6fu8jk@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:30:18 -0900, "Ace" <ble### [at] icefognet> wrote:
> verry nice indeed, did you post your macro?
> I'd like to try it.

Not yet. It is now at working stage. I use it to compare changes in bounding of
sphere_sweeps between beta 9 and 10. I use it with sphere_sweeps but it can work
with whatever - cylinders, sphere_sweeps, isosurfaces. After first look to
R.Suzuki macro I think it could be possible to mix them also.

ABX