POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wacom tablet : Re: Wacom tablet Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wacom tablet
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Sep 2009 18:07:45
Message: <us9db5l5v7krpfrkritoug68ofegk8mf2g@4ax.com>
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:24:42 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:

>That happens quite often with both of my motor bikes. Not the key
>getting stuck, though that has occurred, but the steering lock getting
>an attitude. I think it comes from the cylinder being mounted
>vertically, which is just bad design.

Reminds me of the time when I was learning to ride and had just found out that
you could steer by banking rather than turning the handle bars, I rode about
three miles through the city only to find that I had the steering lock on when I
parked. Luckily I had put the lock on wrongly and could turn left and drive
straight but not turn the handlebars right.
I don't like to think of the times I killed myself. Thank god for parallel
universes :)
--

Regards
     Stephen