POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again : Re: Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enya does it again
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jan 2009 16:13:12
Message: <uq9sn4husu0b0d95j7l0lbbtdvmlv8va7q@4ax.com>
On 26 Jan 2009 13:10:44 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>Oh, yes, absolutely.  Davis is another I really like.
>
>IIRC, I've got two different recordings of the Symphonie Fantastique.
>Nope, three:

I've been packing things away so I can't check but I think at the last count we
had 7 different versions. (My wife is a collector.)

I've been having laptop problems. I updated a driver on my laptop earlier today
and it would not reboot, it kept shutting down hard after the press F2 to ender
the bios. I decided to reinstall Vista and it did reboot so I'm backing up my
important documents then will try to see what is wrong. The last couple of weeks
it has been shutting down when I put it into sleep or hibernation. So I might
reformat the C: drive and start over.

So buzz for hesitation ;)
--

Regards