POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twyst's merger with povray.org : Re: Twyst's merger with povray.org Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twyst's merger with povray.org
From: Alan Kong
Date: 3 Jul 2000 21:07:23
Message: <uod2msk1nmr82j1lrvv1h75hpjqtoktl0k@4ax.com>
On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:17:27 -0300 Simon de Vet <sde### [at] istarca> wrote:

>Much time has passed so I wonder if there is still any chance of this
>happening, or if it's on permanant hold...

  Twyst, while talented at organizing material for our benefit on the
Web, seems to have a penchant for disappearing for weeks or even months.
While I think his intentions are good, he seems to lose interest for
long stretches of time. I have no idea if he is simply lurking, or has
lost his internet connection, or whatever. Given this, don't count on
Twysted.net on this server in the foreseeable future, sorry :(