POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : (vector) sum of two objects : Re: (vector) sum of two objects Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (vector) sum of two objects
From: Peter Popov
Date: 24 Apr 2003 08:28:47
Message: <unlfavs5ssm5vkufb24ugl877u2k275phe@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:09:19 EDT, "Achill" <ach### [at] matumde> wrote:

>Is there a (CSG-like?) possibility to create the vector sum of objects or at
>least of simple solids?
>
>Thanks for your help.

I have just written a number of macros to introduce sets in POV.
Currently the macros include: AddToSet, DeleteFromSet, FindInSet,
ElementsInSet, IntersectSets, UnionSets, DifferenceSets and a number
of utility macros (PrintSet, SetToFile, SetFromFile etc.)

I'll clean up the code and release them these days. I hope it helps
your situation.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg