POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where have all the flowers gone? : Where have all the flowers gone? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Where have all the flowers gone?
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Jan 2008 07:27:09
Message: <un61p35t0gkq45kv1mgjebv3ke0ej70g2m@4ax.com>
Reading one of the current threads started me thinking about my attitudes when I
started working. In my twenties (the 70's) I had waist length hair, wore
cheesecloth shirts, an afghan coat, flares with inserts, smoked dope and thought
that we were on the way to eradicating poverty and war. I must have been "hell
on wheels" as an employee.
Is there anyone else around from that time and how have things panned out from
your youth?

Regards
	Stephen