POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:12:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Feb 2008 06:48:17
Message: <um7gr31k9gj0m6jmajmmdggidv7ea427qr@4ax.com>
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:46:43 EST, "nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
>> Increased reporting, indeed. But I see little difference from when I was young.
>> The media loves a panic it gives them a greater audience. Oo ar, Oo ar, Oo ar :)

Are you talking about the US of A? Phil and I were talking about the UK of GB &
NI in this part of the thread. :)

>Violence is schools started by the 1970's.  How about trusting in documented
>evidence (or lack of) rather than personal memories (which are always betraying
>us)?

No I won't. My memories may be getting on a bit but I still trust them. Do you
know the term "media panic"? As for documentation ha! All I will say is 45
minutes to mass destruction.

Regards
	Stephen