POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 11 Mar 2004 15:35:15
Message: <uij150dp4fgpu4c9n1603gnnft5fjrveu7@4ax.com>
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:08:36 -0600, "GreyBeard"
<r.b### [at] sbcglobalnet> wrote:

>"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
>>
>> The scanner they use for the negatives? You *are* referring to
>> chemical prints aren't you?
>>
>Perchance you should learn the terminology before inserting foot in open
>mouth.  I'm afraid photography was around in a more advanced state long
>before digital was anything but a term for counting on ones fingers.

Excuse me, but I sincerely did think were were talking about chemical
photography here and therefore a scanner would eventually come into
play to get into the digital realm.

Sheeh! Jumping up and down like is not going to win you support.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com