POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some Basic Loop Questions : Re: Some Basic Loop Questions Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Basic Loop Questions
From: Glen
Date: 26 Jun 2004 01:12:44
Message: <uibqd05c2hjivpl0gmf0tl8bm5lgl8me81@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:25:19 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>It is extremely bad programming practice to have an multiple execution paths
>to leave a loop.
>
>    Thorsten

Yes, I thought I had read that somewhere. Once I was shown the proper
syntax for simultaneously testing two conditions using the  '&'
symbol, I didn't need the multiple exit paths.

I hope this isn't also considered poor programming.   ;)

Thanks everyone, for all the suggestions. It was the '&' symbol
suggestion that solved my problem.

later,
Glen