POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 14 Mar 2004 14:33:01
Message: <uhc9505fn661gv7pmil929nc9m8j8mo6d4@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:25:28 -0000, "scott" <spa### [at] spamcom> wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:

>> > Oh just grow up, the dictionary says that one meaning of
>> > "community" is a group of people sharing an interest.  You are
>> > saying it's not (even though I've given you an example (scientific
>> > community).  Now which one do you think is correct?
>>
>> No you for sure.
>
>What does this mean?

LOL You really are clueless!

>> Don't use a dictionary - it shows you are not
>> thinking about the matter at hand.
>
>LOL I think it just shows you're not thinking :-)

Parroting me is not the answer.

>Is English your first language?  I've noticed in quite a lot of your posts
>sentances either don't make sense or there are a lot of errors.

Ah, the redoubt of the hopelessly lost in an argument. Picking up on
the other person's writing is a sure fire indication that someone's
wandered so far off the plot there will no hope of sensible debate in
the future.

> I doubt
>anyone would take advice on the meaning of words from someone who can't even
>demonstrate a basic understanding of sentance construction!

See? Can't be bothered to follow the debate properly, so goes for
rather tiresome attacks of this nature.

>Oh well, I've wasted enough time already, clearly you think your English is
>superior to the dictionary, so there's not much more I can say!  Cya!

Indeed, there's very little you can write that doesn't sound lile you
have lost the debate conclusively.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com