POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : GUI extensions with Vista : GUI extensions with Vista Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  GUI extensions with Vista
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Apr 2008 10:14:32
Message: <u9k4v3p7uo4ocpqfjfuhggscd5smsp4or0@4ax.com>
Has anyone set up Moray to run with Pov 3.7? I've tried and I can't
I really want to run it with Bishop3D which uses an entry in
pvengine.ini like Moray does. But the revision.txt says "remove last
vestiges of pvengine.ini support (with exception for compatibility in
GUIEXT and Move pvtools.ini to logged-in user's Application
Data\POV-Ray for Windows directory.)" so I assumed that Ver 3.7 uses
pvengine.ini for that. But where does it look for it? I installed Ver
3.6 in C:\Graphics\Pov... and there was no entry in user's Application
Data\POV- ...
Where should the unzipped files from the Beta go?
Any help will be appreciated.
--

Regards
     Stephen