POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Watcom joined family : Re: Watcom joined family Server Time
15 May 2024 15:04:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watcom joined family
From: ABX
Date: 4 Mar 2003 04:51:47
Message: <u0t86v4o0t05ed6p0n0nqmkecn05vdu50n@4ax.com>
On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:30:02 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> IIRC, Intel offers a trial version download of ICC, and the Linux version is
> free (I think).  So you might want to see if it isn't only a problem of bad
> compilers...

I think there is a payment for full Linux version but I have Intel compiler in
plans. But having two active children can't test more than one compiler per
month. I leaved those with trials for the end because evaluation times cause I
should have testing enviroment ready and tested then.

BTW, Thorsten this is off topic but that ASCII table I made in this thread
doesn't work on www. Horizontal line is visible when you quoted me at
http://news.povray.org/3e64640e%241%40news.povray.org
but disappear in my originall post
http://news.povray.org/ou566vgg0gqih2vvlsovillshbf09t7r4g%404ax.com
That's not important but can be unexpected. As well as why dot is entity.

ABX