POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 03:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Jan 2009 14:39:20
Message: <tu8fm4h681724tm1uog39j33qgl9baglf0@4ax.com>
On 9 Jan 2009 13:35:47 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>Beats the alternative. ;-)
>>>
>> It sure does!
>
>At least most days it does. ;-)

I've not reached that stage, yet

>>>Or just guarantee
>>
>> Now there's the rub!
>
>See, like I said, I know how the game is played. ;-)

I suppose that it is worth mentioning that we are using the "hackney carriage
society rule book", variation. Where; "Players must actively demonstrate a
knowledge of the Knowledge, by explaining their route plan between each move,
thus any other relevant information. So U-turns count double, airports triple,
and South of the river is out of bounds."
--

Regards
     Stephen