POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 8 Mar 2004 16:55:44
Message: <tqop40dl7tn1bca73hgmgdiqqlnbikj16a@4ax.com>
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:55:16 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>> On the format side
>> of things, all you have to do is download and install a new viewer.
>
>Tell that to the numerous people for whom Real screwed up their system
>so badly they had to reinstall the OS from scratch to recover.

That's what you get when you use spyware-laden crap. Don't label all
software the same way, chump.

>Such a thing only happens to me a couple of times before I'm willing to

It does? you must really struggle with your computer? Perhaps try
starting with Fisher Price next time.

>say "You know, I don't really have that much of an urge to see the
>pictures from a foul-mouthed insulting artist." I mean, heck, I can tune
>in Howard Stern if I want that.

If you think Stern is an artist you really have some issues.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com