POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 2 Opal rings : Re: 2 Opal rings Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 Opal rings
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Feb 2007 05:16:00
Message: <to30u2572s1p7etdnk2fu3i9uqeq1vgacf@4ax.com>
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:26:21 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>    Cool! I'd love to see it some time.

So would I but it was two laptops, eight years and several system crashes ago.
I probably have it on an Omega zip drive somewhere in storage but when I could
get to it I don't know :-(
My first animation was a Newton's cradle made out of Red Stripe bottles hanging
over Jamaica. I was working at Red Stripe in Kingston at the time. That's lost
too, more's the pity.

Regards
	Stephen