POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Orange Box... : The Orange Box... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  The Orange Box...
From: Kyle
Date: 15 Oct 2007 23:48:33
Message: <tmc8h3hi227qhlnvpn508cou709pee69r5@4ax.com>
... makes me mad.  What happened to the black box, anyway?  The whole gifting your old
games idea is
a steaming pile of crap.  All I want is Episode 2 and Portal.  I've already got HL2
and Episode 1.
I don't really care about Team Fortress 2.  If I only buy the two I want, it'll be as
much as The
Orange Box.  Not cool.  I guess I'll wait until Episode 3 comes out so that I can get
Episode 2 for
9.99.  Portal should be around 5.99 by then.  Thanks for taking care of your current
customers,
Valve.  :-p