POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mike Miller : Re: Mike Miller Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mike Miller
From: Alan Kong
Date: 31 Dec 2000 10:57:15
Message: <tjlu4tg692sgefpa3qina5obnibu97odvr@4ax.com>
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:53:06 -0000 25ct wrote:

>   Hi Alan.  Is it possible to direct me to some of his images, please?  I'd
>like to see some of them if I may.

  I have seen at least one posted on the 'net but since there was no
information about the image or Mike Miller I didn't bookmark the page.
It was the one showing eyeballs being fed into a hand-operated meat
grinder and ground meat coming out. Not for the PETA-sensitive ;) This
isn't what I call typical of Mike's work, though.

  See also my reply to Fabien Mosen.