POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some simple stupid settings questions : Re: some simple stupid settings questions Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some simple stupid settings questions
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Dec 2006 17:05:23
Message: <tglrn2t5p3qrb1rotfs9j1098amem7oaq8@4ax.com>
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:36:27 EST, "windwakr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>> What OS and what version of Povray are you using and how are you trying to open
>> the Pov files? Does it happen every time you do and have you more than one
>> instance of Povray running?
>
>My OS is windows 98 SE, Im using povray 3.6.0.icl8.win32 Im opening the file
>like I open any other file, double-clicking on them. It happens every time I
>open them. I do not ever have more than one instance of Povray running.

Try
1.	Opening the file from within Povray.
2.	Drag and drop the file into Povray.
3.	Right click the file and see what options the context menu gives you.

It has been so long since I used Win 98 I can't remember it very well. I assume
that you have un-installed Povray and installed it again. If not try that.

Regards
	Stephen