POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 18:49:20
Message: <tbdn405jr0cj0fhqse99pq0ee9p4j8mvd9@4ax.com>
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:28:50 +0200, Severi Salminen
<sev### [at] NOT_THISsibafi> wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>
>> Don't be so _silly_. Why must you make such _silly_ remarks? Are you that
>> childish that you can't resist making such _silly_ little pokes at
>> people?
>
>Wow, you were capable of using the word "silly" 3 times _in three
>consecutive sentences!!!

It's called emphasis - for drilling a point home into the more dense
head around here.

>Congratulations! I _underlined_ them for your
>reference... Could you also do a four in a row? You can also use another
>adjective instead.

'Silly' is good enough for the likes of you.

>You actually seem to be a funny fellow. With all the time you are
>putting to this the-most-useful-thread-of-the-month you could've already
>programmed a JPEG2000 plug-in for my Thunderbird email/news client for
>me to see your marvellous images.

Really? I'm not that good a programmer. Now you are being silly in
inflating my abilities.

And it's not time-wasted either. You see I'm quite capable of doing
other things on this machine whilst you lot knock your heads together.

>Now I can only imagine the smoothness
>of color gradations they have (even when dithered) and the lack of all
>those evil and nasty JPEG artifacts, not to mention the 65ms reduction
>in download time ;-)

No you can't. I suspect your imagination only works in greyscale.

>Severi

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com