POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amazing Discovery! : Re: Amazing Discovery! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazing Discovery!
From: Peter Popov
Date: 23 Nov 1999 17:12:36
Message: <tBA7OEfLPEWnpSX798vAeS2gNme9@4ax.com>
On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:19:53 -0500, Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>I meant "Or was it just the Mac version that wasn't released?". I don't
>think the company ever released it for either platform, has anyone ever
>seen one for sale?

I've seen LCD shutter glasses for sale here, in the range of about DEM
100. Whether they were Cybermax or not I cannot tell, but I seem to
associate all such glasses with that name (as it's the only one that I
know :) ). The ones I played with may have been another brand, I have
no idea, but Descent suported them. Might have even been an OEM
version of Descent (one such thing came with my ViRGE "3D").

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700